Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weekend Project - wallpaper


Okay, first I have to confess that neither my husband or I am a very productive person when it comes to our own home improvement. Hence the never quite finished painting job for the kitchen, unassembled other two dinning chairs that are still in a box because we still don't need them yet, unhemmed bedroom curtains, pictures sitting on the floor that need to be hanged...ah and don't even mention the messy study that needs to be organized desperately. So you get the picture. The fact that we actually put up the wallpaper that I have ordered more than a month ago is indeed a big accomplishment to us. This is the first time that I've ever tried to cover a whole wall with wallpaper by myself ( ...with a little help from Max). Minus the frustration and seriously more frustrations, I actually enjoyed the process and am very glad that the result turned out pretty good.

Oh by the way, something that you couldn't tell in the picture that we haven't cut the top part of the wallpaper where it meets the ceiling and also the pillow covers aren't quite finished yet. I still need to put on zippers...

Ah...the to-do list keeps rolling...

No comments:

Post a Comment