Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Earthy Browns

It surprises me every year how temperature drops dramatically after few late summer showers. A little bit disappointed by the chilling breeze but I am also happy for a change.

I was looking through my inspiration file folder for blogging ideas and found out besides a whole bunch  of pictures of beautiful rooms and women's wear I also have quite a lot of menswear pictures. I like how menswear design appears simple but it's actually all about the details and impeccable cutting. Here are some pictures of men's blazers in brown shade that I am crazy about at the moment. 

Pictures are found here

2 comments:

  1. Shall I expect to see Max in a blazer next time I see him? :-)
    Lovely pics of very stylish men. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) He likes those pictures too but not sure about wearing a blazer like that...arrrgh..typical Max, isn't it? Haha

    ReplyDelete