Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Maxi Skirt

Above pictures are found here

I know Maxi skirt has been in trend for a while. While the weather is cooling down gradually, I really want to give this look a try before it's too late. However no matter what kind of color or style of the maxi skirts I tried on, it just does not look good on me. I could never achieved that easy laid back look. It's the same thing like I could never wear my naturally curly hair freely. I have to put it up or get it chemically straightened every four months, though I'm envious every time I see a curly hair girl let her hair down and wear it naturally. I guess it's more like a common problem with most of the girls...just like what Garance Dore asked on her blog that why we are able to love on others what we can't stand on ourselves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment