Thursday, August 25, 2011

Israeli Couscous with Asparagus, Peas and Sugar Snaps


I was just complaining to Max that tomorrow is Friday. Yes, you heard me right. I complained about Friday's coming too soon! Of course I look forward to the weekends (especially this weekend, since we are heading off to Flowerpot Island). The problem is I have all the work stuff piling up on my desk that need to be done as soon as possible and it's making me feel like if I could, I would love to stretch this week a little bit longer making tomorrow a Wednesday or even better a Tuesday. Oops... did I just make myself sound like a workaholic? Anyways, back to the real topic...which is this delicious lemony Israeli couscous dish.


Here comes again with my one-pot meal wonders...This one is absolutely delicious same as my other one-pot meals and with all the greens it makes me feel less guilty for finishing up 3 servings.

Recipe found here 



No comments:

Post a Comment