Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What Happened Recently

I have to apologize for disappearing for more than a week. I am still alive just trying my hardest to enjoy the last few weeks of summer :) As you can see from the above picture that there have been a lot of eating-out involved with my life recently. In the last two weeks or so I had the most delicious, tender and moist piece of chicken breast from Auberge du Pommier, sang "Journey" out and loud in the middle of street in front of all the people for a big fat free oyster at the taste of Danforth (don't as for more details), had afternoon tea with friends at Windsor Arms on the hottest day of the summer, went to 360 restaurant on the top of CN tower for Max's birthday that came with a few view of the baseball game...,etc. Anyways I am still around and haven't forget about you all. Thanks for all the support and my blog will be updated more frequently.
The reason that I go back to Taste of Danforth every year - BBQ quails!!
View from the 360 restaurant
Free view of the baseball game down there at the Rogers Center

No comments:

Post a Comment