Monday, July 18, 2011

Brick Works Farmer's Market


It's an understatement to say I feel really bad that it took me a good two years to notice there's a farmers' market in the neighborhood I've been living in for almost two years. First it's only 5 minutes' walk from my apartment and just off the trail I jog sometimes in the summer on which there's huge sign saying "Brick Works". More embarrassingly is that I would probably never find out this place if it's not featured in the Toronto Life.

This farmers' market is definitely different than any other ones that I've been to. There are more (or maybe all of them) serious organic farmers and cuisine-style food vendors. I mean seriously Susur Lee has one stand and so does Jamie Kennedy... After all, we had an amazing time there and couldn't be happier to find out another awesome place in the neighborhood.



 {some real delicious sweet potato doughnuts}
 {lavender from the market}

1 comment:

  1. I don't suppose it's open on Sundays? I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete