Wednesday, July 6, 2011

China Part I - Forbbiden City

 {The most iconic landmark of China - Tian'an Gate of the Forbidden City)







 { A western influenced architecture inside the Forbidden City) 

 So you probably have already guessed that I went somewhere east and foreign for my trip from the picture I posted yesterday. The answer is China! We went from north to south and visited 4 cities in three weeks. Each city are so different from each other landscape wise and culture wise. Our first stop was Beijing, the capital of China. This is my second visit to the city as a tourist, however I am still in awe of all the grand palace buildings, vibrant color palette and extremely exquisite architectural details. Anyways, by looking at these pictures again reminds me that I really need to get myself a new camera :)


No comments:

Post a Comment