Thursday, May 19, 2011

Colorful Kitchen Cabinets

    
My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this pale blue kitchen featured in House & Home magazine. I wonder since when people stopped using colorful cabinets. It seems like all the kitchens are into this white color trend nowadays. Most of us might be afraid that this colorful look is too 50s style (I'm not saying retro is not fun). The trick is to use accessories to update the look. Note the handsome faucet, brass bin pulls, marble counter top and the gas stove in the picture above. This kitchen screams 21st century chic. It's time to bring out some colorful kitchen cabinets!





1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    quartz countertops near by

    ReplyDelete