Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Low-Cal Strawberry Grapefruit And Basil Mocktail

I got a strong craving for a thirst quenching summer drink on last Friday when I was jogging and sweating like completely getting soaked. And again yesterday I had the same but stronger craving during my hot yoga session when I was on the verge of passing out after ambitiously accomplished the harder version of all the flow moves in an advanced class(which was a really stupid inconsiderate decision because I went there after just finished a huge bowl of pasta). This morning after waking up with a dreadful sore body, I decided to compensate myself by turning my cravings into a reality. 

STRAWBERRY GRAPEFRUIT AND BASIL MOCKTAIL
Serves 1 (76 Cals)
Juice of 1/2 grapefruit
4 basil leaves
8 strawberries
Tonic Water 
1 basil sprig to garnish
  • Muddle the first 3 ingredients together, then top with tonic and ice.
(That's the only tonic water I can find in our next door high-end grocery store)



No comments:

Post a Comment