Friday, May 6, 2011

Colours!

Blazer, Zara. Dress, H&M
Every spring and summer I always add a few bright and surprising colours to my closest. This year is no exception. The only problem is that it's getting harder to choose because 2011 s/s collections are all so full of bright colours! Anyways when the sun finally came out yesterday after weeks of raining, I couldn't be more excited to take this luscious green  (this pictures just can't do the justice of the vibrant green colour) out the closest and bring it to light for the first time. 

Here are some more colorful pictures taken by Tommy Ton for Style.com at the Sydney Fashion Week. Aussies sure know a thing or two about wearing the colours. And......can you believe that summer is just a little more than a month away!






By the way, mom I know you check out my blog everyday. Thanks for your support and Happy Mother's Day to you! It's too bad that we are so far away from each other. But don't worry, as your only daughter I'm gonna cook you a really nice meal on Sunday and eat it for you too :) Also to all of you, have a happy mother's day with your moms!

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice that on the first pic, the model holds Hermes Constance Purse!!!!! My dream Purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I think that I mentioned that to you on Saturday lol and note the mismatched nail polish in the last picture. Just like yours. Ha!

    ReplyDelete