Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20x200 Affordable Art Prints

Praia Piquinia 27/08/09 15h17 by Christian Chaize  20x200.com
Here's a website that I want to share with you all. It's www.20x200.com. They feature great funky contemporary art for a starting price as low as $20! I have no idea how long I've had this website in my bookmark bar and I still keep checking the site regularly because every week they feature a different new artist's works.

Here are some more of my favorite ones:

Untitled (Santa Barbara) (2009) by Liz Kuball
Actually by staring at all these sunny summer pictures isn't really helping me at all on a day like this with the miserable weather. Oh well...at least I'm heading to my yoga studio in an hour and that would probably be the easiest way for me to approach the tropical weather in Toronto by practicing yoga in a room heated to 40 degrees Celsius.

4 comments:

  1. Hi helena! Your blog is fantastic!!! I'm definately adding a link to this from my blog!

    And I have to say high five on the shoe rack, and excellent photo of Rhoda in your glasses. So sorry about Ben - what a little s*#t-head!

    love you, and hope to see you soon!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog Kathy! I don't mind what Ben did but I'm not saying he's permitted to do it again next time lol.

    Hope to see you soon too!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm following your blog now.

    Sue zeng

    ReplyDelete