Monday, April 25, 2011

New Obessesion


I don't usually wear colors on my lips. That doesn't mean I don't like colors. I just get insanely picky when it comes to choosing lip sticks. Not only that I have to choose the shade that compliments my skin tone, also texture and glossiness are important factors that I have to consider. You can however make a shade to suit you by playing with your make up. 

Most of the time I only go for nude colors...actually only for two specific lip glosses. Praline lip glaze by Stila (Stila already discontinued this color, but I've got enough stock to cover for 2 more years from HauteLook)  and Giza lip glaze by Nars. That's been said, you could imagine how happy I was when I tried out Chanel's Rough Coco Shine in Aventure. Thankfully this line just got released in March this year so I don't have to worry about it will get discontinued anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment