Friday, April 22, 2011

Etsy Finds

"Some Like It Hot" retro print poster from shop handz

What would be a better way to spend the first morning of long weekend in bed doing some window shopping on Esty?!...plus Max is in the kitchen doing all the dishes and making me breakfast :)

Here are some of my finds:
1. A cool Hollywood vintage jewelry box for all my teabags
Vintage glass jewelry chest from shop TheOrangeCollective

2. I'm looking for more colorful additions to my all white dinnerware
Cheery green teacup from lovely Kathy's shop RelishVintage

3. Love the deep royal blue. It could be a perfect holder for all my rings!
Vintage Fitz and Floyd octagonal bowl from shop TheGildedTassel

4. How cool is it to own a ring that's made of a antique silver plated spoon!
Art Deco patterned antique silver platted spoon ring from shop Revisions

5. I don't usually shop for earrings because I don't have any ear piercings except for one blocked ear rim piercing. My heart actually skipped when I saw these vintage clip on earrings.
Vintage clip on earrings from shop Krishenka


Last but not least, porcelain egg shell votive candles and porcelain bunny from shop Revisions
Happy Easter to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment